Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm back!

wow- been a long time. Looks like last time I was here TV on the Radio was touring Dear Science. Well, just yesterday they released their new epic Nine Types of Light. Either they are extremely prolific or I am extremely lazy. I think the latter.

Anyway, I am going to make a sincere attempt to keep this blog running. Their will be a bit of a different focus though this time around. I will make quick observations on what I am listening to and interested in at that time. These may be quick, coherent thoughts, or maybe drawn out blotter. May be a few posts a day, or maybe one a week.

My posts will probably rehash the opinions of the other blogs and articles I read - not claiming anything original here. But - if you don't have the energy to keep up with all of the new posts from the huge number of sites out there, this could be the place for you.

No comments: